Pascal 390 is for touring campers who want a lightweight canvas with inflatable frame, ensuring quick and simple installation. The model has 3 entry options – one in each side, and a middle section that can be rolled up.
In addition, it has ventilation windows in both sides to ensure a good indoor climate. Pascal 390 is made of VenTex, with an acrylate coating in the colours Antracite and Ice Grey.
Dimensions: 390 x 260cm
Supplied with 4 quality valves to ensure that the awning does not lose air. It comes with a dual-action hand pump and CampioFlex rubber straps for optimum tensioning.
Fits caravan heights between 235 and 250cm
Please note this awning does come without curtains.
Welcome to you cancaravan....
you cancaravan is the online retail arm of Teesside Caravans, which also boasts:
- A National Caravan Council Approved Dealership selling new and used tourers
- The largest indoor caravan showroom in the UK
- A National Caravan Council Approved Workshop offering servicing, repairs, warranty, accident and insurance work
- A dedicated caravan and motorhome tyre centre
- A comprehensive parts and accessory store
- A CaSSOA Gold Award storage site for up to 1000 units
- A cleaning and valet suite
Here at you cancaravan we believe in putting the customer first. We pride ourselves on providing free help and impartial advice given by an experienced and friendly team who are always passionate about the subject.
The company are selling partners with Adria, Bailey, Coachman, Sprite, Sterling and Swift plus all the major accessory brands such as Truma, Whale and ALKO to name a few. The extensive awnings section includes brands such as Dorema, Isabella, Vango and Outdoor Revolution amongst many others.
Being constantly in touch with our suppliers ensure we are able to access replacement parts swiftly, all our staff are trained by the manufacturers directly and keep up to date with changes to models, stock lines or legislation with regard to caravans and motorhomes.
Quality is extremely important and we will not compromise on safety or durability, with this in mind we believe we offer the best value for money products anywhere.
Expert advice and knowledge cannot be underestimated which is why we belong to industry bodies such as the National Caravan Council and UK Warehousing Association and we used accredited training agencies such as City and Guilds and CITO for our workshop engineers.
Occasionally we do know that things can go wrong, when they do we work hard to sort them out as quick and easily as possible for you the customer.
Why buy from you cancaravan:
- Fantastic choice of products if you can't it find please contact us for help
- 5 Star Trust Pilot Review
- FREE delivery on orders over £150 (exclusions apply)
- FREE impartial, expert advice
- Great products, first price value
- Reliable, fast and easy delivery
- One stop shop for ALL your caravan, motorhome or camping needs
- Insurance Approved
So whether you are looking to spruce up, repair, maintain or be even more ambitious and attempt a self-build project you cancaravan are here to help.
Be the first to review this product.