Vango rapide III / 350cm / porch awning / Ex display
Introducing Vango's Rapide III (3) 350 AirBeam Caravan Porch Awning, a delightful caravan awning for those short weekend and bank holiday weekends away. Named the Rapide because of its unique pre-curved single AirBeam that takes two minutes to inflate, complete with guying and pegging the Rapide can be pitch in around 12 minutes!
SuperBeam structure provides a robust awning with plenty of pegging points to offer confidence in rain and wind. The Rapide benefits from a compact pack size making this awning suitable for those who like to stop-over at multiple campsite and therefore, those who require an awning that is beautifully simple, yet practical.
Upfront the Rapide III is instantly recognisable with thanks to its two windowed panel, roll back both doors or simply remove the entire front panel leaving you with a sun canopy for the side of your caravan – Idyllic for those summer holidays, just lounge outside with a glass of wine or two while listening to the birdsong. At the side, both left and right side, you get an access door with roll back toggles allowing you to vent the living area.
Diamond Clear Window allow in natural light, and the awning does come with zipped curtains allowing you to filter out the light by day, or for total privacy at night should you be housing guests with the optional free-standing bedroom.
The Rapide III features Vango's SkyTrack System, first introduced in 2018, and gives you the great flexibility to install the optional SkyLiners, lights, lanterns and other Sky Storage accessories. The awning comes supplied with a pack of Sky Hanging Hooks, allowing you to instantly take advantage of this practical feature.
- NEW ColourLok Technology - Exclusive to Vango, a dye in the material that aids colour retention from Ultraviolet (UV) light
- SuperBeam – Provides a robust structure offering great stability
- Pre-Angled Beams – Provides optimal space throughout the awning
- Multi-Flex Door – Zipped fully or half open door options for customisable ventilation
- Zipped Privacy Curtains – Control the light and privacy your require during the day, and at night
- SkyTrack System II – For attaching lights and storage accessories on the ceiling of the awning
- Diamond Clear View Windows - Provide natural light flow and offers excellent views over your surroundings
- Optional - SkyLiners, Carpet, Free-Standing Bedroom
New to 2019, the Rapide III has been produced from Vango new and exclusive Sentinel Exclusive material, featuring a UPF 50+ ultraviolet protection factor. The material has been dyed with Vango's new ColourLok process which aids colour retention from UV light. Fully tapped seams and storm guards around the zips ensures excellent water and weather proofing. The material is also fire retardant, conforms to ISO5912. Weighing at 102g/m2 provides you with an awning that is manageable, yet exceptionally durable.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Exclusive - The newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in our collection. Testing at more than double the strength of Sentinel Active awning fabric, highly waterproof and with our new ColourLok™ technology, the performance is second to none.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Guylines - Designed to secure the awning to enhance stability
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Vari Doors - Can be zipped fully or half open for added ventilation
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Total Weight: 18.00kg
- Rail Weight: 10.70kg
- Canvas Weight: 12.80kg
- Pack Size: L78 x W38 x H36 cm
- Pitching Time: 12 minutes
- Kador Length: 60 + 290 + 60 cm
Welcome to you can caravan....
you can caravan is the online retail arm of Teesside Caravans, which also boasts:
- A National Caravan Council Approved Dealership selling new and used tourers
- The largest indoor caravan showroom in the UK
- A National Caravan Council Approved Workshop offering servicing, repairs, warranty, accident and insurance work
- A dedicated caravan and motorhome tyre centre
- A comprehensive parts and accessory store
- A CaSSOA Gold Award storage site for up to 1000 units
- A cleaning and valet suite
Here at you can caravan we believe in putting the customer first. We pride ourselves on providing free help and impartial advice given by an experienced and friendly team who are always passionate about the subject.
The company are selling partners with Adria, Bailey, Coachman, Sprite, Sterling and Swift plus all the major accessory brands such as Truma, Whale and ALKO to name a few. The extensive awnings section includes brands such as Dorema, Isabella, Vango and Outdoor Revolution amongst many others.
Being constantly in touch with our suppliers ensure we are able to access replacement parts swiftly, all our staff are trained by the manufacturers directly and keep up to date with changes to models, stock lines or legislation with regard to caravans and motorhomes.
Quality is extremely important and we will not compromise on safety or durability, with this in mind we believe we offer the best value for money products anywhere.
Expert advice and knowledge cannot be underestimated which is why we belong to industry bodies such as the National Caravan Council and UK Warehousing Association and we used accredited training agencies such as City and Guilds and CITO for our workshop engineers.
Occasionally we do know that things can go wrong, when they do we work hard to sort them out as quick and easily as possible for you the customer.
Why buy from you can caravan:
- Fantastic choice of products if you can't it find please contact us for help
- 5 Star Trust Pilot Review
- FREE delivery on orders over £150 (exclusions apply)
- FREE impartial, expert advice
- Great products, first price value
- Reliable, fast and easy delivery
- One stop shop for ALL your caravan, motorhome or camping needs
- Insurance Approved
So whether you are looking to spruce up, repair, maintain or be even more ambitious and attempt a self-build project you can caravan are here to help.