vango caravan air awning sonoma II
The vango sonoma II is the perfect way to create a spacious living area for your caravan, the sonoma caravan air awning with new half and half door design creates a more usable space wherever you pitch up. The front porch canopy is ideal for sitting in and enjoying the view or keeping muddy boots if the weather isn't so kind.
Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
Details and dimensions:
|size cm||total weight kg||rail weight kg||canvas weight kg||kador length cm|
- SuperBeams with larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability
- SkyTrack II flexible hanging system to easily attach lighting or storage
- Zipped privacy curtains fitted to the flysheet with no gaps simply roll down into a pocket
- Pre-angled beams achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve
- Diamond Clear windows maximise light and visibility
- Zip covers enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included these pegs are strong, durable
- AirBeam Pump Included a double action pump with a pressure dial
- Fire retardant fabrics meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
Plus the optional additions allow you to extend your awning with a porch door to create multiple rooms within your awning or the side door can be removed to zip in an annex for added sleeping areas or storage.