vango caravan air awning braemar III
The vango braemar is an excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the vango braemar inflatable caravan awning inflates in just a few minutes ensuring you can make more of your holiday. Featuring new sentinel exclusive fabric, the Braemar is fully waterproof. The large windows flood the awning with light, making this the perfect awning to take in the sunset with the family.
Details and dimensions:
|size cm||total weight kg||rail weight kg||canvas weight kg||kador length cm|
- Smooth curve beams increase headroom and door height
- SkyTrack II flexible hanging system to easily attach lighting or storage
- Zipped privacy curtains fitted to the flysheet with no gaps simply roll down into a pocket
- Oversized bag with wide opening for a simpler way to pack your awning
- Diamond clear windows maximise light and visibility
- Zip covers enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Multi flexi doors adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included these pegs are strong, durable
- AirBeam pump Included a double action pump with a pressure dial
- Side arch windows allows more natural light into the awning
- Vango draught seal system creates a tight seal between the awning and caravan
Plus the optional addition of braemar carpet, skyliner, caravan bedroom liner and free standing bedroom allow you to add to this great awning space.
With the braemar 400 there is also the king pole central door. The middle door can be king poled out using the door eyelets, to create a handy canopy to provide shelter from rain or sun.