isabella eclipse awning or caravan sun canopy
The isabella eclipse sun canopy is suitable for use as a front sun canopy on isabella awning models, but it can also be used as a lightweight touring sun canopy when fitted directly on the caravan [with use of the Isabella FixOn II]. The eclipse is now avaialble as a standard 225cm depth or the mini 150cm depth.
Details and dimensions
- Depth: Standard 225cm or mini 150cm
- G14 fits Isabella sizes A0850 to A0875
- G16 fits Isabella sizes A0900 to A0940
- G18 fits Isabella sizes A0950 to A0989
- G19 fits Isabella sizes A1000 to A1025
- G20 fits Isabella sizes A1050 to A1075
- G21 fits Isabella sizes A1100 to A1125
- G340 Fits the Isabella Magnum 340 (standard only)
- G400 Fits the Isabella Magnum 400 (standard only)
The Isabella Eclipse is fastened to the overhang of your awning, creating a lovely shady terrace and increasing the area under cover. The lightweight CarbonX frame with the IsaFix connection system as well as the TectumPro building system, make it fast to put up.
For extra shelter, a side can be purchased as an optional extra. It fits both the left and right-hand side of the front sun canopy, but if your canopy is to be mounted directly on the caravan then an eclipse adaptor is required.
Supplied as standard:
- CarbonX fibreglass frame with Tectum Pro system and F-link
- Typhoon storm securing set
- Transport bag