The TEAR-AID repair patch B is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, polyurethane elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high strength bond to a variety of surfaces such as vinyl and vinyl coated material.
Patch B provides a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears as well as an excellent protective film. The repair set B is for use on vinyl only i.e. PVC roofs, windows, lower panels.
Details and dimensions
- See-through patch - for any colour of material
- Adhesive - on all textures
- Suitable - for use in all temperatures
- UV resistant material
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Firm and Air tight - even when tensioned
- Approximate temperature range for TYPE B: -30ºC TO 85ºC
- 78 x 150 mm patch
- 36 x 36 mm patch
- 23 x 23 mm patch
- Reinforcement filament
- 2 alcohol prep. pads
Be the first to review this product.