The Dorema Garda XL270 is an elegant and practical in design the Garda XL270 which comes with extra depth to create more space plus with the amazing quality and specification plus for those who need extra space there is the option to add an Annex or Annex De Luxe. If used for seasonal pitch the use of canopy poles is recommended.
- Colour: Charcoal & Grey
- Depth: 270cm
- Roof material: TenCate all season coated polyester
- Wall material: TenCate touring quality coated polyester
- Front panel: can be rolled down or zipped out
- Side panels: fitted with a door and can be zipped out
- Frame: optional (25mm Steel, 28mm Steel or FibreTech Plus - all now come with EasyGrip clamps)
- Ventilation: opening in the ridge of the front panel
- Removable side panels: 4
Before you purchase your Dorema awning make sure you are buying the correct size using the Dorema size guide in the images.
The Garda XL270 caravan awning is available in sizes from 5 [750-775 cm] to 19 [1100-1125 cm]
- Canopy poles
- SafeLock System Kit
- Annex De Luxe (Both annexes feature double zip system to refit side panel)
- Inner tent
- Roof Support poles
- Veranda pole
- Starlon carpet
- Palma awning canopy
Annex fitted with a double zip system, this enables you to replace the side panel and are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning. Covered zips in matching material for extra protection. Comes fitted with QuickLock profiling SafeLock System plus fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
The Garda 240, Garda 240 De Luxe and Garda XL270 are the three models that make up this exciting range of awnings produced by Dorema. The complete range will be enhanced by the cost option of adding canopy poles for those who wish to seasonally site their awnings. There also are two annex designs for the full range which is produced with the latest TenCate materials. Check out the amazing quality and specification of this new and improved Dorema awning range.
Be the first to review this product.